Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mission 101 update


I thought it was time to do an update on my Mission 101, as I've got 6 months left before I finish!

This is the list. Striped items are finished, bold items are the ones I haven't made yet.

  • Read 150 books
  • Not log into Twitter for a whole week (excluding holidays)
  • Create a living will
  • Leave an inspirational note in a book for someone to find
  • Get married
  • Go on a road trip
  • Identify 100 things that make me happy
  • Read all the books currently on my shelf
  • Finish college
  • No fastfood or take out for a month
  • Work out twice a week
  • Watch all of the Godfather movies
  • Make a list of 10 accomplishments in my life
  • Clean out closet
  • Visit Rome
  • Visit New York
  • Save €5 for every task completed
  • Quit smoking
  • Make a list of 25 things I like about myself
  • Create an inspiration notebook
  • Get to my goal weight and maintain it
  • Read a whole book in one day
  • Get any writing piece in a magazine
  • Spend a day just relaxing at the beach
  • Learn to hoola hoop
  • Go golfing
  • Blog regularly
  • Organize photo collection
  • Write in my journal regularly
  • Not use my iMac for a whole day
  • Not use my iPhone for a whole day
  • Not use the tv for a whole day
  • Sort out the basement
  • Organize our movie collection
  • Don't shop for a whole month
  • Sort out my paper work
  • Fill in my own tax form
  • Make a budget (and stick to it) for six months
  • Donate 10.000 grains of rice on freerice.com
  • Watch 450 movies
  • Don't complain about anything for a whole week
  • Go to 5 different museums
  • Write a short story
  • Finish my recipe book
  • Make homemade pasta
  • Find a new house
  • Sell our house
  • Join postcrossing & send out at least 10 cards
  • Complete a coloring book
  • Do "Day in the Life" at least 5 times
  • Start my own business
  • Read a book written by the Dalai Lama
  • Read a book written by Stephen King
  • Bike 20k in 40 minutes
  • Re-read the Harry Potter series
  • Purchase an iPad or e-reader
  • Write in my movie journal regularly
  • Stick to using my filofax for at least a year (started at 16-8-2010)
  • Keep a mood journal for a whole year
  • Keep a migraine journal for a whole year
  • Start sewing again
  • Sign off of mailing lists that make me want to shop
  • Sort out my bags and only keep those that I use & sell the others
  • Buy a wreck this journal and finish it
  • Sort out my memory box & throw away what I don't need
  • Complete my moleskines before buying new ones
  • Take more photos (at least one once a month)
  • Organise my magazines and throw away what I don't need
  • Sort out my magazine articles and keep them in a nice book
  • Work on a translating exercise at least once a month
  • Regularly save more than what's planned
  • Get an average of a 7 for my homework and stay like that for at least 6 months
  • Find a translating job that can be done next to work
  • Put my change in a piggy bank regularly
  • Take a relaxing bath regularly
  • After sorting out my paper work, keep it up to date once a month
  • Document my progress on my blog
  • Go floating
  • Listen to all my songs in my iTunes
  • Start knitting again
  • Make a playlist of 101 of my favorite songs
  • Travel to a city in Europe I haven't been to
  • Finish the 50 questions that free your mind
  • Get a professional massage
  • Buy a Marc Jacobs bag
  • Create a printed photo book
  • Plan a vacation with Martijn that's longer than 4 days
  • Write a letter to myself for when I've finished college
  • Send out physical birthday cards for a whole year
  • Regularly plan "me" time
  • Tell people I appreciate them/love them more
  • Have a date night with M at least once every 2 months
  • Don't use my creditcard for a whole month
  • Donate €5 for every task I haven't completed
  • Finish my tattoo
  • Try a new recipe once every two months
  • Buy my own domain
  • Buy a new battery for my Macbook
  • Keep a book journal for a year
  • Throw away less food
  • Complete this list
As you can see, I got a lot done, but still need to do a lot as well! 

I'm not sure if I'll make the 450 movies, because I still have 146 movies to go. I also have to read 38 books, so that's unsure as well. 

I've planned not to shop in February, as that's a short month and I still haven't made that goal! I'm glad I made the "not use your creditcard for a month" goal, that was quite an easy one! 

For planning my goals, I've used the Plannerisms planner, which I did an post about here. I will do a more detailed post about planning my goals soon. 

Are you doing Mission 101? If not, are you planning to? 

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing the 101 in 1001 days - is that the same thing? I'm reviewing some of the items I have on mine this week and thinking of changing some of them. Mine is due to finish June 29th 2014 so I have a fair way to go yet, and there are some that are pretty much impossible, others that seemed like a good idea at the time, but I don't actually feel the need to do, and some that I think I just need to rephrase or change the measures on as they don't currently make sense. Good luck with the rest of your list. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the same thing :) For me, the stuff like "sell our house" and "buy a house" seems fairly impossible now the market is bad, so I probably won't make that.

      Good luck!

      Delete
  2. What a list! Good luck with accomplishing your goals!

    ReplyDelete