Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Truly Yours Beauty box January 2013

After the Fashion Box quit (I'm still gutted about that!), I really wanted to get a new monthly box, but wasn't sure what. So, finally I decided on the Truly Yours box, because I loved the name. 

The box is €14,95 a month, including postage. The January box was their birthday box as they are here for a year! 

As a true blogger, I took photos while unpacking. This was the box it came in, really well done! 


The side of the box. 


The box was decorated by Hyshil for this occasion.


The card has a little message on it and on the back it has a bit about the items and how to use them on it. 


I'm a sucker for great packaging, so this is just gorgeous!  


Here you can see all the products in the box. 


Biosilk Silk Therapy shampoo. A teeny tiny bottle, which is probably not even gonna do one washing of my hair. Sadly. Although it is perfect for curly hair, it makes the hair soft, super shiny and healthy. (€16,80 for a full size 355ml bottle). 


Lancaster Aquamilk absolute moisture cream. This sounds amazing and I can't wait to try it. This is a full size product. (€14,95)


Hot makeup Eye Shadow. I'm not one for eye shadow, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna use it. The package took me a while to open, this annoyed me a bit. This is also a full size product (€10,60).


See By Chloe latest perfume. This was an extra. I love the smell of it, so I will definitely use it. Not sure if I'll buy a whole bottle, though.  


Two Dr. van der Hoog powder masks. One of my resolutions for this year is to take a mask every week, so this is perfect. Both are full size products (€2,23 each). 


ROC 3-in-1 Make up Remover milk. I love good quality make up removers, so I will definitely use this one. The full size is €13,16 for 200ml.


And because it was their birthday, I got the Moroccan oil treatment for free! The full size is around €17 for 100 ml. It's got argan oil in it, so I'm not sure if I would buy this brand, but I'm a huge fan of argan oil, so I'm really happy with this! 


All in all, really worth it's money! Have you bought this box before? What did you think of it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment