Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I wanna know Wednesday


Welcome to a new edition of "What I wanna know Wednesday"! This week I'd like to introduce Blaire Elizabeth from Second Ave Photography. Check out her blog because it's awesome! 


What is your name?
Blaire Elizabeth

What’s the link to your blog?
www.secondavephotography.com

Why do you blog?
I am still trying to figure out a direction for my blog. Right now it is more of a photoblog, featuring both personal and the beginnings of my professional jump into photography.

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard?
Coffee!!

What is the last book you’ve read?
Sippy Cups Are Not for Chardonnay by Stefanie Wilder-Taylor

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on?
Actually, just this morning I decided if I ever struck it rich I would pay someone to stand by with a pot of fresh coffee so I would never have to see the bottom of my mug (it's the saddest part of my day!)

What are you proudest of?
My beautiful daughter, who entered this world 6 1/2 weeks premature at 3lbs 10ozs - but you would never know it today, two years later.

Do you have any hidden talents?
I can always pick out the caramels in a box of chocolates.

Thank you, Blaire Elizabeth! 

If you want to join WIWKW, please contact me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment