Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I wanna know Wednesday



For this week's What I wanna know Wednesday, it's Esther's turn to answers my questions! 

What is your name? 
Esther

What’s the link to your blog? 
nzmuse.com

Why do you blog? 
The one thing I’ve always been is a writer, and blogging was a natural evolution from the journaling/songwriting/fiction writing I used to do! I spend my days writing and editing, and blogging offers me a little more freedom to talk about what’s on my mind.

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard? 
Bread, eggs, noodles, ice cream.

What is the last book you’ve read?
Delaying the real world: a 20-something’s guide to seeking adventure.

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on? 
Travel, a house, investments.

What are you proudest of?
While I’m pretty introverted and not particularly social, the friends I do have I treasure and would do anything for.

Do you have any hidden talents? 
I am an excellent speed reader.

Thank you, Esther, for your fabulous answers! 

Check out more WIWKW posts here. If you want to join, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment