Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I wanna know Wednesday


This week I'm proud to have Mr Philofaxy himself, Steve, to answer my questions! 


What is your name?
Steve Morton

What’s the link to your blog? 
http://steve-morton.com also http://philofaxy.com

Why do you blog?
Enjoyment of sharing information and sharing my interests

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard? 
In the fridge.... always a bottle of sparkling wine (Champagne)!

What is the last book you’ve read? 
Principles and Practices of Multifrequency Telegraphy (IEE telecommunications series) by J D Ralph

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on?
A self designed house. I would also love to get all of the Philofaxy community together from where ever they live in the world for a weekend.

What are you proudest of? 
Philofaxy and my son Philip!

Do you have any hidden talents? 
Finding things via Google.... thinking like a search engine!

Thank you, Steve, for those answers! 

Check out all 

Check out more WIWKW posts here. If you want to join, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment