Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I wanna know Wednesday



For this week's WIWKW I'm honored to have Christie, from Bedsidesign! She's got an inspirational blog, so check it out! 

What is your name? 
Christie Jones, and my blog is called bedsidesign.

What’s the link to your blog? 
www.bedsidesign.com

Why do you blog?
I started bedsidesign in the beginning of 2012. I needed a creative outlet and wanted to share what inspires me. Needless to say it has turned into a huge passion of mine and I find so much joy from it.

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard?
Cheese, pesto, and cookie batter - the husband loves his cookies!

What is the last book you’ve read?
The Happiness Project, by Gretchin Rubin.

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on?
Jeepers! Well, I would definitely donate a portion to the causes that I believe in, buy a new car and build a container home - one of our dreams!

What are you proudest of? 
Being able to brave the Syracuse winters. I moved here in December 2010 and it was one of the worst. Now I’m like a pro!

Do you have any hidden talents?
I’ve played piano/starting singing when I was about 5 years old. I briefly majored in music and have been in a few bands.

Thank you, Christie, for your answers! 

Check out more WIWKW posts hereIf you want to join, please contact me!

1 comment: