Saturday, February 9, 2013

Book review: James Patterson


Last week, I finished the book "Private Games" from James Patterson. I had to finish it because I really wanted to know how it ended! 

The book is about Private investigator Peter Knight, who is called to a crime scene. It's a high ranked member of the Olympics board who has just been murdered. That same day, Karen Pope, a news reporter, gets a letter from "Cronus", who believes he can restore the Olympics to what they used to be. Slowly but surely more members of the board, coaches and athletes are murdered by "Cronus" and his "Furies". 

The book is a breath-taking, "cannot put it down" book, which is well written, but also well researched. I thought James Patterson has a great way with the story line and I seriously finished this book in 3 days because I just couldn't put it down and wanted to know the end! 

I loved this book and will certainly read more of him. (And yeah, I bought this because his name reminded me of Robert Pattinson.. Guilty as charged!)

No comments:

Post a Comment