Sunday, February 10, 2013

Count your blessings

The past week was quite the different week that I'd originally planned!

On Tuesday, I went to see my aunt, with my mum, unexpectedly, and we had lots of fun! We stayed there until Thursday.

On Tuesday, we had dinner at an Italian restaurant, where there is no menu. The only thing you'll have to decide is whether you want fish or meat for your main course. We ate for 4 hours straight and Oh My Dear God. It was the best food I've ever had. Delicious.


That was the main course, but gees, I think we had at least 15 different kinds of food. Fish, salad, pasta, you name it, we had it. My mouth is watering just thinking of it.

On Wednesday, we went to this huge furniture/decoration store. Amazing. And then.. Buiten de Lijntjes. I will do a blogpost about them later this week, but check out the webshop if you can! It's a Dutch shop, but it was a great trip. Hennie (one of the owners) was a lovely host, made us tea and just let us wander around the shop.

On Thursday, we had breakfast at McDonalds (ooh errr)! First time ever that I've done something like this, and mmm it was good. And then, on our way to Ikea.


I am in love with this poster. Still have to put it up, but dang, it's so cute! It also includes a poster of Paris and New York, both almost as cute! 

Yesterday, I enjoyed a fun walk in the sun with my dad. 


In the evening, we went to a stand up comedian, Daniel Arends. For 90 minutes, I couldn't stop laughing. Tears were streaming down my face, my stomach and cheeks still hurt from laughing so much. Seriously one of the best shows I've seen lately.

And today, we spend the afternoon listening to classical music, played by ASJO, a Dutch orchestra, and M's friend did a great solo in it too! It reminded me how brilliant classical music really is and I really want to listen to it more.

So, all in all, a lovely week and I end it all with a smile on my face.

Hope your week was as fab as mine!

More Count Your Blessings on Zilverblauw.

No comments:

Post a Comment