Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Favorites

This week's Friday Favorites are jam-packed with fun and meaningful stuff! Hope you enjoy!


I laughed so hard when I saw these photos of people being blown by a leave blower!

If you love snailmail (or just creative things, this is a great blog when you need inspiration.

32 of life's things that are overrated. Fantastic read! Don't you agree with number 6? And sometimes saying "screw it" is the best remedy to get back in your productive mindset!

Sarah Wilson's post about running from quietness is something that's been coming back to me a couple of times this week.

Are you a writer? Read about Kurt Vonnegut's wisdoms.

What have you been loving around the web this week?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with number 6, but should start doing number 15 - I have pencils, my children have colouring books :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my mission 101 goals is to complete a coloring book! It's fun!

      Delete