Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!

I've been working my ass off this week (well.. you know..) and added some new bits to my DaWanda store.

I also got a laptop. I'm an Apple girl, but sadly, I couldn't afford a new Macbook, so I went Windows. Windows 8. Oh man, this is just learning a whole new skill.

Anyways, onwards with this week's favorites.

This made me cry. Hard.

Everyone should read this. Because this is really how I feel. I'm a plus size (and not loving it, because I gained a lot of weight lately and I don't feel comfortable in my own skin.. But that's a whole different story.) and I totally relate to this post.

That's it. Not much, but I'll leave you with my ever favorite video of Jensen Ackles. Yeah, I'm watching all the seasons of Supernatural again!

No comments:

Post a Comment