Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Honest to blog

The past weeks I've been in a rut. You may have noticed my blogging was only about the normal weekly's but not any other posts. To be honest, I thought for a while about quitting, quitting my blog and quitting my shop. But then I read the Tarot card I got for February when doing Leonie Dawson's Incredible Life Planner (buy through my link if you want to buy it!).

Things aren't meant to be easy, you have to work hard if you want to accomplish your dreams. My life coach and I are working hard on getting me back on track and to be honest, that's hard. It's hard when someone asks you who you are and you don't have the slightest idea.

And when you name the things that are you, you finally realize you haven't been yourself for a really long time, it's like you've been punched in the face.

But, as always, I'm trying to stay as positive as I can (and days like today are even harder, I'm hormonal, and woke up with a tension headache. When that was finally gone and I wanted to sleep a little, people in the flat started drilling. It's hard to stay positive then!) and see the good in every day.

At the end of each day, I write in my compliment and gratitude journal. I write down two compliments for myself. Today will be something like "I'm proud I went to the gym even though I felt like crap" and "Hey, I'm glad I took a day off". And I write down three things I am grateful about, they can be little things, like a cold glass of Coca Cola, but also hugs from Jamie or my dude. Doing this every night, makes me go to sleep with a smile on my face, and as hard as the day was, it'll always end in a positive way. I know that tomorrow will be better.

I don't know where my life, this blog and my shop are going, and I hope you will join me on that journey, a journey where I will find out what my dreams are (Dream Big!) and where I will accomplish the goals I set for myself.

If you've made it through this post, thank you. Here's a cute picture of Jamie for you!


Thank you, everyone, for stopping by at each blogpost I write. 

2 comments: