Saturday, February 16, 2013

Liebster Award

I've received the Liebster award twice, so I'll have to fulfill my duty of writing a post! Kim nominated me and  Lisa nominated me. Thanks, girls!

I'm not officially nominating people, but I will share some blogs (in Dutch and English) that everyone should add to their rss readers.

Zilverblauw: Anki writes about lots of stuff, takes gorgeous photos and designs fabulous posters.
Yvestown: Inspiring, is all I have to say!
The rich life on a budget: Adrienne writes about lots of things, but her main focus is living a rich life on a budget, looking fabulous without spending too much money, ie thrifting!
Say it ain't so: Rae has such a great eye for vintage stuff and I love her collection posts!
Broken Poetry: My bff, who's not blogging much, but should!
Ingthings: A Dutch blogger, but I love her blogging style.
Liefgeval: Nikki, she collects deer and takes gorgeous photographs.

Now onto the questions.

First up, Lisa's:
  1. Have you learned from your good times the most or your rough times the most, why or why not?
    I think I've learned most from my rough times, because now I know where my priorities are and who my friends are. 
  2. What is your greatest passion in life?
    Being creative. 
  3. What is your talent and who or where did you learn to better it?
    Writing, I think. I learned to better it when I started the course I'm doing right now, journalism and new media. 
  4. If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
    A cat. I love to sleep so that'd be perfect.
  5. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
    My hair. I've been wearing it up in a bun the past months, but I do like the curls. 
  6. What is the number one must have in a man/woman personality wise?
    Humor. 
  7. What was you favorite childhood memory?
    Being in my grandfather's office. 
  8. When in your life were you most embarrassed?
    I'm not really easily embarrassed. I just laugh at myself. 
  9. What is your favorite book and why?
    Oh seriously cannot answer it. Though I've been reading (or listening to) Harry Potter a lot. So I guess that's my favorite book (series).
  10. Who do you look up to most and why?
    I have several people I look up to. Depending on how I feel I turn to them. 
  11. What is the story or explanation behind your blog name?
    Deligted - my last name combined plus it's a fun pun on delighted. 
And Kim's:

  1. What's on your night stand?
    Books! Several books and my e-reader.
  2. What's your favorite song?
    I'm thinking either "I won't give up" from Jason Mraz or "Photograph" from Jamie Cullum.  
  3. What gig left an impression and why?
    Almost every Jamie gig, because every one has so many memories. 
  4. Do you collect something and if so, what?
    I've recently started collecting sewing machines (the vintage kind) and vintage photocameras.  
  5. What do you see when you look outside now?
    Not much, as it's 11.00 pm! But lots of city lights. 
  6. What would your name be if you were a boy?
    Bas.  
  7. What's your favorite pastry?
    I don't really have a favorite. Though I do love cocos cookies. 
  8. What do you think your life would be like in 10 years?
    I seriously have no idea. I don't even know what I'm doing next month. 
  9. What was your favorite childhood show?
    Idon't think I had a favorite one.  
  10. You won't leave the house without....?
    My iPhone. Seriously addicted.  
  11. What's the most beautiful place in Holland?
    My town. Every time I've been away, if only for a day, I love getting back home. 
Hope you enjoyed reading my answers! 

2 comments: