Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I wanna know Wednesday


For this week's I wanna know Wednesday, one of my real life friends is joining us! Hope you like her answers :) 


What is your name?


Kim

What’s the link to your blog?
http://eeendje85.blogspot.com

Why do you blog?
The reason why I first started my blog was to write about my progress on my mission 101. Now, I'm also writing about the "Free Fashion Challenge" and each month I summarize the books I've read that month (and hopefully give someone a book tip!). Writing is one of my passions and thanks to my blog I can share that passion with other people.

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard?
You can always find the basics such as milk, butter, meat products, drinks (coke and orange lemonade are a staple in my house!) and custard. In November I went to a fair (Magriet Winterfair) and I discovered something called "Heksenkaas". This is a Dutch herb cheese to dip chips in or put on your crackers. We don't always have it in our fridge, but we do get it quite a lot!

What is the last book you’ve read?
Rachel Gibson – Gezocht! Redder in nood (Rescue me)

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on?
I would buy a house (with a library!), spoil my family, buy the whole Charmed series, go on holiday and put the rest of the money on a savings account.

What are you proudest of?
I'm really proud of my two nieces and cousin. I think being an aunt is amazing and I've been one for seven years already. My oldest niece is in third grade and she learns to read now. Instead of me reading her a bedtime story, she reads it herself. My youngest niece is 4.5 years old and is in first grade. When I see her, she loves to talk about what she's learned at school. And my cousin is only 6 months old. It's great to see him grow and how fast that happens. He's discovering his environment more and more. I'm a very proud aunt!

Do you have any hidden talents?
While everyone can type really fast with 10 fingers, I can do it with 2 (my index fingers).

Thanks, Kim, for joining me for WIWKW! Of course, if you want to join, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment