Thursday, March 14, 2013

Affiliate update!

I'm an affiliate for the Sarah Wilson "I quite sugar" books for a while now, and it's just come out in print! It's the e-book but just in print, which you can buy through the links below. It's a huge hit in Australia! If you were thinking of buying the e-book but would rather prefer the hardcopy, you can now get it!

Read my reviews on the e-book here, the cookbook here and how I do it here.

If you buy one of the books through the links below, you'll also sponsor me as I'm an affiliate!

Click here to buy the Sarah Wilson "I quit sugar" ebook

Click here to buy the Sarah Wilson "I quit sugar" cookbook

Click here to buy the Sarah Wilson "I quit sugar" bundle

Click here to buy the I quit sugar book in print

I'm also an affiliate for Leonie Dawson, who is quite awesome. She's just blogged about 4 free e-books and that's just a tiny bit of what she can do. My life's changed because I read her 2013 business and life books. My goal planning has changed, I'm more succesful in getting my things to do done and I'm just generally more succesfull in my planning.

Read my review of the Leonie Dawson books here.

If you want to buy one of the books, just click on the picture below!

No comments:

Post a Comment