Sunday, March 31, 2013

Count your blessings

I've been sick with the flu the past week and this is the first day that I've finally felt good the whole day, so why not start blogging again! 

Here are some photos from the past two weeks! 

I love my Chucks! 


Got these yummy chocolates from Dutch Vogue. 


I made these IQS bacon and eggs cupcakes and they are delicious! Made them again today. Sooo good. 


I made this bracelet just for fun.. 


And when I tweeted, I got this reply! Love it!


I tried out some things with salt dough. 


Painted my nails with the nailpolish from the Truly Yours box! 


Did some crocheting: 


Jamie spend a lot of time on the couch with me (or in my lap!):


And he was our own Easter bunny!


Now I need to kick some ass this week, how about you?

For more Count your blessings, go to Zilverblauw

2 comments:

  1. That´s a fab 2 weeks right there (ignoring the feeling crap bit obviously). Glad you´re feeling better x

    ReplyDelete