Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Favorites

I've got a couple of great links for you this week!

Great tips on how to say no to someone. This is what I also learned at the assertivity course!

Gala Darling has a great tip on blogging: be yourself! YES!

Procrastination: Lazy or not? Great, fabulous piece of writing. I often have problems with procrastination, but I'm also a hard worker.

Fantastic infographic if you're starting your own business, or have your own business.

Do you have the Mailbox app? I'm dying to use it! Still 40,000 people in front of me, though!

A great read for bloggers and if you want to take your blog one step further: What I learned at Alt Summit.

Since I have no job, this doesn't really apply to me, but for finding a job, I'm looking for a job I really like. Not settling!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's been a long day here so I'm not going to read the procrastination article in full, but having skimmed through it I can see that I definitely need to read it in full. I am a total procrastinator, and don't like to do anything unless I know I can do it really well... and I don't think it is specifically because of stuff when I was younger, I think some people are just like that naturally. (Even my 7-year-old boy really isn't keen on doing things that he doesn't already know inside out). Bless him...

    ReplyDelete