Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's spring!

Even though it may not feel like this, from 12.02pm today, it's officially spring.

The sun is shining here, but if it's not, here's some tips to get some sunshine in your life:

Buy flowers! 

We got some lovely hyacinths the other day and the house smells like spring. Not only do they smell good, the purple glow from them cheers me up immediately! 

Spring clean! 

Sort out your wardrobe, clean every nook and corner of your house, declutter your bookcase, spring means a new start. Sell some stuff on ebay or give it to the thrift store. 

Spring cleaning is seriously one of my favorite things. I hate cleaning, but I do love new starts. Especially now that I'm nearly back to my old self.  

Add some color to your wardrobe! 


The easiest way for me to cheer up, is to add some color to my outfits. So, clear our your wardrobe, put away those dark boring winter clothes and get some colors in your wardrobe. 

If you're not the colorful type, why not add a cute scarf to your outfit? 

What are your remedies for getting spring in your life while it's snowing outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment