Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Truly Yours Beauty Box February 2013

This was my first "normal" box, so I was quite excited to receive this. 

The box is packed in a box, like last time



This is what the box looks like:


All wrapped up!


Everything in the box:


What I got:


A sachet of EOS shaving cream. I don't normally use shaving cream, but I will give this a try.
(Full size €6,86)


A mini tube of Lancaster Face Bronzer. With my pale face, I will try this one out! I will mix it with my day cream as advised, instead of my BB cream!
(Full size €19,50)


This smells so good! Greenland Papaya Body Butter. With my dry skin, this is perfect.
(Full size €7,95)


I'm curious to see what this is like, ROC is a brand I don't normally buy. This is anti-wrinkle cream, but it also helps preventing spots and red spots.
(Full size €33,50)


Madara Hand Cream. I always carry hand cream, because of my dry skin. At times it hurts really bad, so I love this! 
(Full size €10,70)


Gamila Secret Face Oil. I normally use argan oil, but I will definitely give this a try. I don't know if I would buy it, though, because it's really expensive.
(Full size €69,95). 


I really enjoyed this beauty box! I would certainly recommend getting this if you want to try out different products for a really good price. For €14,95 (including postage), it's worth getting! Can't wait to see what's in next month's box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment