Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Webshop till you drop event

Last Sunday, I went to the "Webshop till you drop" event in Utrecht, because I won tickets from the awesome Natascha from What's in a bag.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the golden ticket, but I did get a "heavenly" prize! Check out this picture of us when she hands me the gorgeous notebook:


It was very lovely to meet Natascha and the new items she had in her mini shop! I bought the snail mail magazine and another notebook (which I will show soon) from her.

The event kind of reminded me of Flavourites Live (which I went to for the first time in November), only this was smaller and had less workshops added. For me, the event lacked a bit, although I love the concept of meeting the people behind the webshops. I felt like it was mostly jewelry and baby clothes, and some clothing shops but since I am not the average weight, I didn't feel like I'd fit in the clothes offered.

Still, I'm glad I got to go, we had a fab day out and meeting Natascha was great! I will certainly keep an eye out for next year's event.

ps. No more What I wanna know Wednesdays because I don't have anyone lined up anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment