Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I wanna know Wednesday



For this week's What I wanna know Wednesday, I've got Kanalt joining us! You may know her from her fabulous Filofax pages. I love her neatness. 

What is your name?
My blogging name is Kanalt.

What’s the link to your blog?
http://wellplannedlife.blogspot.com

Why do you blog?
I started blogging to discuss my love of planners and all things organization-related.  My blog has grown to also include other things I love and experiences I have had.

What’s always in your fridge/cupboard?
Coffee!

What is the last book you’ve read?
I’m always reading, sometimes two books at once since I often listen to audiobooks in the car.  I am never without a book.  I’m currently reading Objects of My Affection by Jill Smolinki and listening to One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf.

If you have a million dollars/pounds/euros, what would you spend it on?
Sadly, a million dollars doesn’t go too far in the US anymore, so I couldn’t quit my job.  (I don’t think I’d want to anyway.)  I would probably sell the condo I’m in now and buy a house.  If I could also buy a vacation home, I’d do that too, but I don’t think I could get two houses with a million dollars and still have some left over to donate to charity, which is also on my list.

What are you proudest of?
This is a tough question.  I guess the answer is that I have had an easy life.  By that I mean: I’m not rich by any means, but I don’t want for anything of importance; while I’ve had my share of heartache, it’s not been anything that I could not handle; and unlike many people I know, I actually like spending time with my family (both immediate and extended) and get along with them as if they were chosen friends.

Do you have any hidden talents?
Not really, unless you consider my ability to organize ANYTHING a talent, though I wouldn’t say it’s hidden, since anyone who knows me, knows this fact about me.

Thank you, Kanalt, for joining me for this week's What I wanna know Wednesday. If you want to join in, please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment