Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorites

Since I felt like crap last week, this week's Friday Favorites is jam-packed!

This is just what I needed. 

As a thirty something, I thought it was just me that felt like that.

This is a great article if you want to refresh or update your blog and don't know where to start.

8 tips to edit your life, without a budget. I love this and will follow some steps! The only thing I disagree with is throwing away books. I hardly get rid of books (really..), and I own a Kindle, but paper books are still my favorite.

Shut up and write the book is an article I should follow. I've been wanting to write a book since, well since I could write. Still have to go past chapter one.

I love Sex and the City, and I love the Carrie Diaries (as you can read here) and I would be really dissappointed if they would cancel it.

I recently discovered Amanda Genther's blog and I love it. Especially the "4 ways to overcome the fear of starting your own business".

This article on someone's Gucci addiction is insane.

Are you spending money on things that don't make you happy? Put your money where your happy is!

Starting something new and thinking of quitting? DON'T!

Remembering why you started is important!

Happy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment