Thursday, April 25, 2013

Long time no see

It's been a while, maybe twenty weeks.. Oh wait, that's not true (and also a song lyric). I've taken a blogging break and it's been good. But now I'm back, and things will change a bit. I'm not sure how, but I don't know if I'll blog every single day. I've put so much pressure on myself that I've lost the creative side of blogging and also my goal of why I blog. And that's not what I wanted to happen! So I'm kind of back, we'll see how things will go.

Here's an update of what's happened since my last blogpost.


I walked a 5km and got a medal! It was fun, but I really need to train more. Sadly, my achillesheel is still not healed so I can't do too much walking. I miss running as well.


I've been drinking more and more green juices and it makes me feel so much better. I have more energy and I don't crave sweet things anymore. Amazing! 


Just a bit of a nature shot, haha, taken during a walk with my dad.



If you follow me on Twitter you may have seen my spazzing tweets, but I saw Jamie Cullum two nights in a row, in Amsterdam. Once for the Dutch tv show called "Peter van der Vorst ziet Sterren", and once a gig. Jamie's new album is out May 17th and I would all advice you to get it because it's amazing.


I made the Momentum bracelet (the title of Jamie Cullum's new album) and I got a new Marc Jacobs bracelet. I couldn't resist.

It was an exhausting week, so I'm off to bed!

Oh, and since we're getting a new king next week, you can use the code WILLEM for a 10% discount in my Etsy store. I've also updated my DaWanda store with new envelopes. And the For Sale page has been updated as well, I've edited the prices of the Filofaxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment