Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Truly Yours Beauty box March 2013

This month's Truly Yours Beauty box was another special one, because they collaborated with Dutch Grazia on this one. The box was delivered right before Easter, so that the box matched with it! 

With and without the cover:



The whole box, still packed:


There were two of the Vichy Normaderm hydrating day cream. One for your bathroom and one in your bag. I LOVE Vichy so I'm happy there were two of these in my box.

(€17,50 for a full size)


Apivita bath and shower gel.

This smells amazing and I love the way it feels under the shower.

(€11 for a full size)


Just Cavalli Eau de Toilette.

I love the smell of this! I'm not in the market for a new perfume, but I will note this one down for summer. 

( €39,95 for a full size)


Toni & Guy extreme hold hair spray

I don't use hair spray so I've given this away.

(€11,99 for a full size)


Mavala nail polish. Orange is not really my color, but since the weather is awful and I needed some spring, I decided to wear it. And I kinda like it! 

(€4,99 - this is a full size product)


Van der Hoog purity eye and lip make up remover.

I don't use a lot of make up so I gave this away too. 

(€7,63 for a full size)


With the box I also got the latest Grazia issue.

This box was kind of a disappointment, because I gave away two products, but then again, I liked the other products so it didn't feel like a real disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment