Monday, May 20, 2013

Counting my blessings

The past few weeks have been crazy and I haven't given myself a lot of time to blog! 

I've been to Amsterdam with two friends, that was quite hilarious. We went to visit the Palace on the Dam and just had lots of fun around Amsterdam. 


I've worked on my shop a lot. On June 2nd, I'll be at the Homemade Market (please pray for good weather!) and that means a lot of preparation! Even though I've been working non-stop, I am loving it! 

As I'll be bringing most of my stuff to the market, that means it may be sold out after that. If you see something you like on DaWanda or on Etsy, please order before May 31st, otherwise I cannot garantuee it will still be there!  


I made this necklace, originally for the shop, but I love it so much that I've been thinking of keeping it for myself, haha! 


Okay, back to work again! More Count your Blessings can be found on Zilverblauw.

2 comments:

  1. I love the necklace too !! any chance of making more of it? so you can keep this one for you and sell some?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll probably end up making more to sell!

      Delete