Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ikea Papershop

Yesterday I went to Ikea. Normally I'm excited to go but this time I was even more excited, because Ikea just launched their own Papershop!

They're not in all branches, so please check your branche to see if they have it.

First up, masking tape. They come in 4 different colors (pink, blue, black and green) and they're €5,99 voor 4 tapes (which is not too bad!). Of course I went for the pink one. You get 4 tapes in different sizes and patterns. The tape looks well made, it tears easily enough but not too easy.


Stickers. Of course I had to try these, as I have a couple of penpals, so they'll be getting their mail decorated with these. They're €0,49 for 10 stickers.


Gift tags, these are €0,79 for 10 gift tags. The black ones have 10 different styles, the pink ones are 10 with the same design and the blue ones have 5 different designs. The paper is quite thick, surprisingly and they will look great on a gift.





And then... The notebooks. I got these two. The pink one measures 20 by 15 cm and is €1,49 for one notebook. They're all handmade, so none is the same. 


The green one is 24 by 20 cm and is €2,99 for one notebook.


 Both are available in pink, green, blue and white.

Of course I had to do a pen test, with the following pens: A Sharpie, Pilot V-ball, Pilot Frixion and my Lamy.


The paper is quite thick, and writing on it is really comfy. The ink of all the pens dries really fast, so you don't have to wait for it to dry.


And this is the other side of the paper. 


All in all, I'm very happy with my purchases, and would buy them all again. If your Ikea near you has a Papershop, go and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment