Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pelle Traveler's notebook

I recently bought the cover of the Pelle traveler's notebook from Oni. It arrived on Tuesday and I have been caught several times stroking it. It's sooo gorgeous.

So here are a few pictures.

This is what it looks like from the outside.

Pelle traveler's notebook

A close up of the elastics with the button:

Pelle traveler's notebook

A close up of the charm:

Pelle traveler's notebook

Length of the notebook:

Pelle traveler's notebook

Open with the first notebook on the right:

Pelle traveler's notebook


I've added the day per page (undated) notebook from Midori to the notebook. I plan on using this as a journal.

Pelle traveler's notebook

In between two notebooks:


Pelle traveler's notebook

The second notebook is also from Midori, the lined one. I plan on listing my to do's here. 

Pelle traveler's notebook

In between the second and third notebook:

Pelle traveler's notebook

Because I was impatient, I had to cut up a Moleskine Cahier and added it in. It is enough for now (as I will use this as my sidekick. The idea for this I got from Oni as well). You can see a close up of the inside of the leather here too. 

Pelle traveler's notebook

And then we're at the end of the inside:

Pelle traveler's notebook

Of course I had to do a pen test as well. This is done in the lined Midori notebook with the following pens:

Pelle traveler's notebook

Pen test: 

Pelle traveler's notebook

And the result:

Pelle traveler's notebook

As you can see there's almost no bleed through, except for the Marc Jacobs sharpie. The Sharpie was soo bad that it even bled through on the next page :( I have yet to find paper that will hold with the Sharpie. 

I hope you enjoyed the notebook review! 

For the Dutchies, you now can get the Midori Traveler's notebook and inserts at Buiten de Lijntjes, one of my favorite shops.You can also get inserts from Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment