Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer

Every day I keep thinking about this blog and how I should really update it.. And then something else crosses my mind and then it's the next day again.

So today is the day I am blogging again!

What have I been upto lately? Well, Deligted had a stall at the ORIGINAL Market in Oestgeest. It was a gorgeous day, and we had lots of fun. My stall looks better every time!


I've been sewing and working lots and I love it so much! This is my desk, in the bedroom.


I've been making some bracelets for myself lately, one of my favorite things to do on the couch.


Even though we live only 20 minutes from the beach, I hardly ever go. And then I went twice in a week!


It was so hot the past days that the beach on Thursday evening looked like a fabulous idea. I made salads for dinner and when M came home, we rushed to the beach. It was almost empty, but also cold! It was very windy and the sea was freezig. Still gorgeous and I'm hoping to go more often.


I'll try to do some shop updates, unemployment updates and more in the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment