Monday, August 26, 2013

Count your blessings

The past week was a hard one. Being unemployed can be tough at times. Counting my blessings is a way to look at the positives each week and trying to focus my energy at that.

I worked out a lot last week, that's being doing wonderful things for me energy wise.

We bought a new folding table. I've used one for the market, but it also gives me tons of extra space when I'm working.


Ice cappuccino's are the death of me. I absolutely love them.


I've just learned how to crochet a granny square! I've been addicted since. I can't stop making them!


Saturday is when I walk at least 5k with my dad. And this week was no different. I love that we have such a huge park across the street.


Risotto is one of my favorite comfort meals. Making risotto is so relaxing, because you need to keep an eye on the rice and eating it is even better.

How was your week?

More count your blessings on Zilverblauw.

No comments:

Post a Comment