Friday, August 16, 2013

Review: Goodie Goodness box

I'm a huge fan of getting presents in the mail so when I first heard of Goodie Goodness, I immediately signed up. Goodie Goodness is a monthly box filled with handmade goodies.

This box is the third box I got. But somehow, this is the first box I've reviewed on my blog. Shame on me!

The box is wrapped in kraftpaper and when you open that, you'll see this.


Open the box and there's a card, with my name handwritten (I love this personal touch, makes it even more special!).


Remove the card and this is what you see:


Opened the paper:


This is what was in this months box:


Excuse the blurry photo, but these are two straws and two businesscards.


A fantastic card. I'm planning on an inspiration board and this will definitely go on it! 


And two tea towels from Sianelin.com


The tea towels are handprinted in the UK. They look absolutely amazing and a shame to use to dry the dishes!



The box comes monthly and I have to say that I really love the idea! It's a shame I'm unemployed and cannot afford the box any longer, so I had to cancel mine. But this really has been a highlight for the past three months.

The box is currently available in Holland, Belgium, France, Germany and the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment