Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Going back to the beginning

Last week, I wrote about taking a first step. With that, you have to go back to the beginning.

When thinking about what my blog meant to me, I also thought about quitting. But then again, I've been blogging on and off since 2010 (holy crap!!) and this is my 299th blogpost.

Should I then give this up? I think not! But I need to go back to where I started, the reason why I started blogging.

I've been interested in writing since I was a little girl. I have been reading lots of books since I can remember. I remember going to the library when I was about 12 and going to the adult section of our local library because I'd read all the books in the children's and young adult section.

The love of reading has come back recently, and especially seeing an interview with Karin Slaughter on Dutch tv sparked the interest again.

I've started my "Femke leest" (Femke reads) blog in Dutch, but I thought I'd incorporate that here as well. I won't be doing a whole lot of book reviews, because that's why I have my Dutch website, but maybe once or twice a week I'll be doing a book review.

So, I hope you, as my reader, will stay on for this new path the blog will go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment