Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The first step

The start is always the hardest part of doing anything. That first step is the scariest part of making anything happen..


As you may have noticed, my blog is really quiet. Being unemployed, every day is centered around getting a job. Trying to find a job in this economically bad time is not the most motivating thing.

I've been working hard on my shop in the meantime, but since that's launched, I'm slowly getting in a rut. And that's not the place you want to be.

A couple of weeks ago, I went away for a week. A whole week of no pressure to look for work and to make stuff for my shop. When I got back, I was really motivated. Now, not so much anymore.
While I try to keep my blog a happy place, I also want it to be an honest place. And like everyone else, I also have my bad days. Some bloggers only want you to see the positive sides of life, but that's not life.
I'm working on some blog ideas, hoping to show you more of me and my current life. 

Because, blogging for me really was about writing and that's where I need to go back to. So this is the first step to do that!


And this wasn't the only first step I took this week. I went out for a walk on Monday and Tuesday. 

You need to start somewhere, right?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Femke, your first steps are great and I admire the will it takes to decide and begin with them. See, you have it! :) That's why things will come your way sooner. Hang on! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! This is what I needed!

      Delete