Monday, January 13, 2014

My planner week #3

First off, excuse the light on my photos. I took about 40 photos and I couldn't get the light right. Can you believe I took these during the day with my desk light on?

Anyhow, onto the planner pages. As you can see, I didn't use that much decoration this week. I don't know why.

Here's the week overview:


The week was filled with packages, stationery things and food. Always good. The decorations I used are from Mini in the Box, apart from the tooth sticker, I think that came with a Moleskine planner. 


The other 4 days, with and without my to do list. 



So far, this systems works like a charm. I still have my daily pages and I love it.

I am behind on my course, but hopefully I will catch up with it this week, even though I got a few appointments this week.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get back into updating a written planner. I'm hoping the decorating aspect will keep me on track. I'm actually behind on some of my chapter readings for class though. >.< It's still a work on progress. I like how your planner looks. I'm hoping to keep up with mine. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Try to sit down every day/week to plan, that really helped me. Hope it works out for you :)

      Delete