Monday, January 27, 2014

My planner week #4 and #5

Last week was not a great week. I didn't feel like doing much, so my planner is bare. You'll get two weeks this week as I didn't post last weeks.

This is week #4. I did decorate this one, although somewhat bare. 


The first three days are quite bare, even though I worked quite a lot on my to do's.


As you can see, quite a lot of my to do list has been crossed out. 


And the second half of the week. More appointments and I was quite busy. 


And week #5. This was last week, not a great week. I didn't even decorate my pages and wrote hardly anything down.


First three days, I had a hairdresser appointment on Wednesday, which I didn't even jot down!


And the second half of the week. As you can see, not many to do's done this week.


I wrote down my blogs which I had to write, but I didn't even turn on my computer for the last 4 days of the week!


How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment