Friday, January 3, 2014

Relaxation exercise

The past weeks I've been seeing the physiotherapist because my shoulder muscles were cramped. I have this once or twice a year, most times it is because I'm too stressed. I can't seem to relax.

He gave me one relaxation massage, which was sooo weird. He massaged my neck and had me focussing on different body parts and at the end of the 30 minutes, I felt completely relaxed. So relaxed in fact that I wasn't allowed to do anything, because my nerve system was off balance.

But, he also gave me this youtube video, which I now have to do twice a day. It's only 9 minutes and believe me, it works. I now do a shorter version of three times inhaling and exhaling before I go to sleep and I immediately fall asleep afterwards.

So of course, I thought I would share it! You can watch it below:


I hope you find it usefull and let me know if you've tried it!

No comments:

Post a Comment