Saturday, January 11, 2014

Resolutions 2014


2014 has started a week ago and I'm sure you all have thought about the things you want to do this year.

I have come up with a new thing - I don't want to make any "I don't..." resolutions. No negativity this year.

Of course you can use the "Amazing Life and Business" planners from Leonie Dawson, but you can also use your own planner to make goals for this week.

Here are my goals for 2014:
  • Travel more. 
  • Spend more time with my loved ones. 
  • Eat healthy. 
  • Find a job. 
  • Relax more. 
  • Read more.
  • Write in my journal regularly. 
As you can see I want to do more of things. I've also made a vision board, to remind myself of my goals.

I also read this article on Mind, Body, Green which I thought was inspiring. The Dalai Lama wrote a post on Facebook on January 1st:
Today, as we wish each other a Happy New Year, let us determine to be more sincere, compassionate, warm-hearted human beings, trying to make our world a more equal place. That way we'll actually make it a happy year.
I hope you will keep this in mind throughout the year, and if you do, we'll all make the world a better place.

What are your resolutions?  

No comments:

Post a Comment